PM 2.5 Carbon Replacement Filter - 4 Pack
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- It is recommended to replace the filter after 8 hours of use.
- Filters are not washable.
- Place the filter inside the internal pocket of the face mask.
- AS A SAFETY MEASURE, FILTER REPLACEMENT SALES ARE FINAL
No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the filter placed in the face mask will prevent infection or the transmission of any virus or disease. The face mask is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have specific questions about any medical issue, consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
How to Put On a Non-Medical Face Mask:
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with a minimum 60% alcohol base before touching the face mask.
- Make sure your hair is away from your face.
- Place the face mask over your nose and mouth, and secure loops behind your ears.
- Adjust the face mask if needed to ensure your nose and mouth are fully covered
- The face mask should fit snugly to the cheeks. Smooth all gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching your face while wearing a face mask. If you do touch the face mask or your face, you should immediately wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds. You can also use hand sanitizer with a minimum 60% alcohol base.
How to Remove a Non-Medical Face Mask:
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with a minimum 60% alcohol base.
- Remove the face mask by removing the loops from your ears.
- Avoid touching the front of the face mask when you remove it.
- The face mask can be placed in a plastic bag temporarily if you are not at home.
- If you plan to reuse the face mask, wash it before wearing it again.
- Machine wash, cold water, and gentle cycle or hand wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low or hang to dry. Do not bleach, dry clean, or iron.
- If throwing out the face mask, place it into a garbage bin preferably in a plastic bag.
- After removing the face mask, wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with a minimum 60% alcohol base.
The face masks are non-medical and are not a replacement for medical grade personal protective equipment. In circumstances where medical grade personal protective equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that the use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest guidelines from the CDC and your own health care professional for safety advice.